Monday, April 02, 2007

Wedding stuff

So we probably have our location for the ceremony/reception, but we aren't 100% sure yet. I'll let ya'll know where and when. We don't have a date yet, but it's looking like just around Christmas and New Years. I found out that I don't get any paid vacation time until I've worked here for a year, no big deal, just something that I need to budget around for the honeymoon. Money won't be a big deal because we are having a simple wedding and there is money set aside for the wedding. Emily's mom and dad both have money available. The only reason that the unpaid vacation would make a difference is because that's a week that I wouldn't be getting paid for. Once again, no big deal. I just need to be wise with my money and budget properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment