Saturday, May 26, 2007

Hey, that was eight months ago...

Ha ha, I got a comment in my archives from someone who doesn't like whiners on the internet. I don't whine that often, and when I do, it's mostly to sort out my thoughts so I can get back to my book. Besides, this is my blog and I'll fill it with whatever crap I feel like. Those who read this are usually family and friends, so I don't care what the world at large thinks.

I like uninformed people, they make me look smart. :) Now, back to my life in the real world where people who read only two of my posts (because I checked to see how long they'd been reading) and then flame or flag me don't matter.

P.S. I know who you are, and where you live, because I meter my site. But you just wanted attention on YOUR blog, so I didn't post a comment there.

P.P.S. If you don't like what I write, don't read it. It's that simple. Quit complianing and go...I don't know, volunteer at the Children's Hospital, or give money to charity. Just stop wasting your time complaining.

P.P.P.S. My life is great, and when I blog, I'll try to make you understand how happy I am, rather than focussing on the negative. But some times I have to let it out, sort out my thoughts, and then write something important.

Edit: I double checked the entry page, and this person was just bog-searching through google for the line "i'm sick of my boss". Ha ha. That's funny. I wonder how many they found; thousands, millions? I wish I had that much time to waste at 1 in the morning. Oh wait, I was hanging out with my fiance.......because I have a life. AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!! (seriously, I can't stop laughing)

No comments:

Post a Comment