Wednesday, May 16, 2007

I just got yelled at

I've been on lunch for ten minutes, I told the people I was supposed to that I was on lunch, so when a rental pickup arrives, does anyone use the paging system to get a hold of my brother in the wood shop? NO they YELL AT ME!! So, from now on, I'm going to leave for lunch. I don't care if I only get thirty minutes, I'm taking off. Leaving, disappearing. Find someone else to do the damn job. As far as any job goes, I don't work unless I get paid. It's not because I'm greedy, it's because if I'm not separating my work time and my off time, I'll get stressed. No job is worth getting unnecessarily stressed over. It's different if I have a legitimate problem that I have to scramble for, but not over something small that anyone, including an untrained monkey, could handle.

Anyway, I'm going to sign the contract for our wedding venue today, and send out the check. This budget is staying very reasonable, and the wedding is still very us.

I'm up to 3,300+ word on my book so far, and that's a bit behind. I want 15,000 by may 31. That probably won't happen :( Oh well.

I continue training for the Children's Hospital tomorrow, and then I think I'll be on the rotation this Sunday. Not sure yet, but I'm hoping.

Gotta finish lunch and get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment