Friday, June 08, 2007

Adapted to Edison

I'm going to go to a movie tonight. Then beer at the Yard House.

Writing isn't going too well at the moment. Part of the problem is that I don't have time to sit down and work out some of the problems I'm having with the process. I'm getting a bit better, though.

Emily and I are going to meet with a photographer on Sunday, we met her at the wedding expo in January (or was it February?) Anyway, we really liked her, and we're hoping we don't have to look around too hard, especially because this woman is friendly, and she's not overpriced.

Her dad and stepmom are going to be in town in July, so I have that weekend off so that I can meet them. I'm looking forward to it.

I need new music, but I haven't heard anything that I really like, at least not enough to buy. I want to get the new Green Day single, though. Check them out, it's awesome.

Ok, I need to get back to work now.

1 comment:

  1. I would recommend our photographer. He was good-and cheep. Let me know if you want more information, or to see the pictures he took for us.


    and, let me know if you want to hang out. since you switched jobs i haven't seen you around too much.

    peace

    ReplyDelete