Saturday, June 02, 2007

The Godfather: Black Hand Edition

Screw it, I don't feel like writing a review of a game. All I have to say is, it's a game, it's violent, and if you don't like violent games, don't play it. If you have a problem with violent games, remember that they're just games.

Ok, so I'm at 9,400+ words, so I should be able to make 10,000 by the end of the day. I'm having trouble thinking again. I don't know what it is, I just can't focus. I'll get over to my old store later today, and then I should be able to focus, even though Emily will be working. I'll sit down and spew out six hundred words.

I'm going to be at the Children's Hospital again tomorrow. I enjoy that.

I just wish I could think so I could get more work done. On the other hand, if I hurry, I won't write as well. I don't want to butcher my work because I'm taking it too seriously. Don't get me wrong, I do take this seriously, but I need to keep it from becoming a chore. I just need to make sure I keep doing stuff to enjoy my writing.

Alright, my laptop is too hot, now, so I'm going to play my new game for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment