Sunday, July 29, 2007

Change is....

I made it through my first draft today. I'm pretty sure I don't like it, but that's the way things work, I guess. I still want to write fantasy more than anything. I think I'm going to read through the Harry Potter series again, and then copy it word for word to get a feel for the voice and style. I don't want to copy it too closely, but the style is something I aspire to. I want to have that same connection with my readers, that feeling of friendship with the characters, just not the cult following.

Emily is moving into the new apartment tomorrow, I'll be helping her. I really love this girl....woman! and I'm looking forward to spending the rest of my life with her!

We are growing so much, and I am so happy for her to start her teaching job on thursday!

Pray for us....and the rest of my family.

That's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment