Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Hrmmm...

No other ideas for a title.

I got off of work early today, so I went and paid my tuition. Not too much, but I AM going to a community college AND it's only three credits. I also got six bucks for one of the text books I resold to the bookstore at the school. I need to find the CD Rom for my french text book, then I should be able to sell that one back. Other than that, I can't sell any. That's life, right? I wasn't planning around getting any money from the books. I'm going to use the money to pay for gas, or something.

I'm getting steadily closer to the finish of my first draft. I've passed the 26,000 mark, and I'm pretty sure that I'll be able to get the 30,000 by the end of the month.

I'm going to the Harry Potter 7 release party, and for those of you who got ARCs and are posting spoilers on the internet, you're a bunch of asses!! Why do you need attention so much? Can't you let us actually enjoy the book? Or do you need to feel important, even though you're reviewing the book, got it early, and we didn't? You SUCK, you....person :P

That's why I don't want to do ARCs for my books if they get popular. Just wait for the book like the rest of us. If I'm new, then I want people to read my books and tell people that it will be coming out, so buy it. But if my book is so popular that the name sells itself, then you get to wait. That's the way I want to do it. So there.

That's all the ranting I have.....I can't wait until the weekend.

Oh, Emily's dad is going to be in town this week, so I'll met him and Emily's stepmom. I'm looking forward to meeting him.

We ordered invitations, too. Now all we need are the rings, the tuxes....and....um..... we need to pay for the rest of our venue. I can't think of anything else except the honeymoon and wedding night, but that will be taken care of by the end of next week.

I love icecream....and I want new video games and music.

I'm going to go take a shower and then read.

No comments:

Post a Comment