Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Perhaps.

I've broken the 22.000 mark, that makes it over 2,000 words since Saturday. This is encouraging because it means I'm getting back into the swing of writing. And there's more detail in the writing than there has been in the past. I'm so excited because my writing is catching up, and soon I'll be able to work on more writing projects. I'm excited because this is going to turn into a career! I haven't lined up any purchasers yet, but I will, hopefully, when I have the book nearly complete.

I'm jumping, and I think I could continue to write, but I need to move around some more. I'll probably sit down again in a few minutes, but if I don't I'll definitely work on it some more tomorrow, and Friday, and Saturday, but not Sunday:)

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment