Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Yep....definitely gonna need some work

It will take a good deal of editing to finish my book, but I'm looking forward to that, especially now that I have a bit of a clue as to what I'm doing. I'm enjoying the process again, like I did with the first project I worked on. Man that was a long time ago. I need to revisit that one of these days, turn it into something publishable. I may take what I've written and turn it into the outline...a better outline than the one I had when I first tried to right it.

I'm working today, and boy is it hot out. I'm glad to get a lunch break, but the AC isn't working well enough. I need it to rain like crazy! I get tomorrow off, hurray! And I'm going to work on my book some more tomorrow, followed by steak with my fiance. Ok, I'm going to finish eating my food and listen to music.

New Pipes and Pints should post some time today. If you haven't listened yet, check out the first two episodes.

No comments:

Post a Comment