Monday, August 13, 2007

I...want....I dunno.

I want to be more involved in people's lives, specific people. I'm not sure of the best way to do that. It would involve quitting at the hospital. I don't know if that's something God wants me to do. I just don't know.

There are other people, too, who I don't see at all, and the hospital doesn't get in the way of that, but school and my writing do....oh yeah, and all the wedding prep we've been doing. I'm enjoying all of this planning stuff, but at the same time, I'll be happy to have it done with so I don't have to think about it at all.

Emily and I will begin addressing invitations tonight. That shouldn't take long, two nights, maybe?

Then it's down to cake, punch, coffee, and the people to serve it.

I'm ready for sleep. I still have the second half of my shift left, though.

I need some characters to fall in love with. That would be cool. That'll come in time, though. I don't know how long it's going to take to get my prep done for the story that I'm working on, but the more I think about it, the more I believe that I won't be doing anything else with my mystery. I'm just not happy with it, and it's not something I really want my name attached to as a writer. Not that I'd be ashamed to have it published, it would just put off my actual target audience. Maybe someday I'll push it out, but I'm not turning it into a series.

1 comment: