Saturday, August 11, 2007

Writing is hard

I'm creating a timeline for my world now. This isn't the easiest thing that I've ever done. Actually, this is one of the hardest things I've had to do. Continuity is something I'm proud of, but the complexity of this story is dizzying. Rowling, Tolkien, I salute you. This is going to take a long time, just to create the history. Then there's the characters, then the back story, then the outline, then I have the writing to do. Whoa. I'm getting tired just thinking about it.

On another note, my alarm woke me up this morning at 7:20, and I turned it off knowing that I have a second one that will wake me up in ten minutes. I had to be at work at nine....I slept through my second alarm because it was quieter than it was supposed to be. I didn't wake up until 9:10. I got to work ten minutes later without breakfast, or brushing my teeth *blech*. The day got better from there, though. I've been writing off and on all afternoon.

Now back to it. I want to get more done:)

No comments:

Post a Comment