Friday, November 23, 2007

Reception stuff

We got plates, cups and napkins today. It's all coming together. The wedding is only five weeks away, and we'll be there in no time at all.

I'm getting a good deal of homework done, too. My final portfolio is really my only project remaining. I'll have that done by the due date, of course. I also have some critiques for my class mates' short stories. Half a page is easy to manage for each story.

I've started reading Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell by Susanna Clark. I read the first chapter, and it's a pretty good beginning. She jumps around a couple of times, catching me off guard and making me lose focus, but other than that, it's cool. It's like a well written, kind of like a narrated APA text book. So far, though, I can't think of a single person who I would recommend the book to because I don't know anyone who would actually enjoy it. I know I am so far, though I've just begun. Anyway, I'm watching an episode of Samurai Champloo. Then I'm off to bed and reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment