Friday, March 14, 2008

I know....it's been too long.

I haven't written in a while because there has been a lot going on lately. I'll have a more detailed explanation later, but for now just know that I had really good reasons.

I'm ready for a part time job. I don't care what it is as long as I don't have to work weekends (so I can spend time with Emily), and I still have time for school and writing. I need more time to write, and with how tired I always am when I get home from work every day, I haven't been able to even think, let alone type.

The problem is, I don't know where to look for a part time job. I want to work at a coffee shop, but none of the places that are near enough to where I live to justify the pay cut are hiring. Besides, most of them would expect me to work on weekends, which isn't going to happen because I need to spend time with my wife!

No comments:

Post a Comment