Friday, April 11, 2008

My ears are ringing

It's because I'm stressed! Chaos has reigned all day at work, so far, and I'm ready to walk out. Too much inconsistency, and it seems as though the people who want something done about it aren't willing to put in the effort. Here's the problem with that, when I make suggestions, I'm ignored by the higher ups. But because I'm at the bottom of the totem pole, it seems as though I am the final scapegoat. When I've tried to fix problems, nobody pays attention or follows my advice, and things get worse, when I stand aside and just let things happen, I get in trouble for not contributing to the solution.

So all ya'll can figure out your own problems, and if you have a problem with that, fire me! As soon as I find another job, I'm outta here.

No comments:

Post a Comment