Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Transitioning still

Sorry, it's been a while since I posted.

I'm still in the process of looking for a different job. I really would like to be able to get to school at a decent time, and still have a good deal of time with my wife. I also want to write. So pray the I find the right job.

Along with working on my book over the summer, I plan on working on some short stories to be submitted to magazines so that I can get my name out there (maybe make some extra cash for tuition or something).

I've been running a Serenity based RPG on sunday nights, but that's going to be put on hold once D&D fourth edition gets released. I don't know if we'll rotate games, but I'm definitely looking forward to playing again, rather than running a game. I want to create an awesome character :)

No comments:

Post a Comment