Saturday, May 17, 2008

15k and growing.

I reached the fifty thousand word mark today...almost to 16k! I'm getting even more excited about this story because it's taking on new shape with every word I right. I have not deviated from the outline much, but those changes I have made or definitely for the better!


Emily and I went to see Prince Caspian last night, and it was awesome! They didn't stick with the book as well as the old WonderWorks movies, but those movies sucked, and this one was awesome and still stuck to the spirit of the books very well.

We're going to a birthday party tonight, and then tomorrow we'll be at an engagement party for Jeremy and Sarah.

I'm still looking for new work, especially now that it seems as though I'm being attacked by some of my coworkers. I'm not going to be anyone's scapegoat anymore. There are some promising locations opening up, so we'll see what happens!

1 comment:

  1. You should proof read before you publish -- when you "write" & proof read, you're more likely to get it "right".

    Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete