Saturday, May 24, 2008

Hm...and then some

I applied to a job at an icecream parlor in denver, but I don't know if I'll take it. The job I interviewed for the night before, I won't be accepting it if they offer...but I don't expect them to. They are not people people, they are business people and I don't want to work for them.

I sent in my resume to a local coffee company for a job downtown, and it would really be nice to get the job, assuming I can go to school and spend time with Emily.

I broke 17,000 words in my book today. I think I may break 50,000 before I get through the outline. The cool thing about that is it makes my editing process easier because I don't need to figure out how to fill in extra space, I just need to edit the story and the writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment