Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Writing

I've been writing a lot more since school let out. I'm up to 14,200 words, and I plan to write more this evening. I'm watching a stupid reality show right now, but that will be over soon.

I got really excited while I was writing earlier today; I got the opportunity to write some really cool things and I really got inside the character's head. I've felt like that reading before, but never when I was writing...at least not as far as I can remember. This is cool! I don't know what my progress is going to look like, but that's fine. I'm still learning.

I got an A in my history class this semester, and in the fall I'm going to take Creative Fiction Writing. I want to sell some short stories this summer and throughout the rest of the year. I'm thinking of adding characters to the Flatiron City world and make some short mystery/sci-fi shorts.

Alright....off to my writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment