Saturday, July 19, 2008

I don't update enough

Sorry bout that. I just don't have much to say these days. I've been working on my book some, but not as much as I should have. I've only just breached the 25k mark, but it'll go over 26k today...maybe. I'm also working on that short story still, but that should be done by now. I'll try to get that knocked out by next week and then send it in to the New Yorker. That would be awesome!

We got a new TV, a Samsung 40 inch LCD. It's the perfect size. I also got Battlefield: Bad Company. Awesome game! We signed up for Netflix, too. Fun stuff.

Diggnation should film in Denver. I would go!

2 comments:

  1. I already knew all that.:)
    hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys must be RICH! Ha! I know you just budget well.

    I'll work on reading/editing your story.

    Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete