Thursday, August 14, 2008

I find it odd...

That every time people see my ex, they seem to think that I want to know about it. To be quite honest, I know she lives in the same city I do, so it's very likely that several people who know her and me will bump into her from time to time, but I don't really need or want to know. She's part of the past, and that's how it'll remain, but if I run in to her at some point, that's life. It's not like I go out of my way to avoid her....that would mean trying to keep tabs on her whereabouts at all times....something I'm sure I could accomplish if I set my mind to it, but I'm married (VERY happily I might add!) and I just don't care.

So, if you see my ex, don't go out of your way to tell me. If you feel like mentioning it because of something funny that may have happened during the incident, go ahead, I can always use a laugh.

Oh, and PS, I don't need to hear about all of the negative things that could be going on with her. I wish her no harm (or anything at all for that matter) and I don't want any schadenfreude (look it up if you don't know what it means).

No comments:

Post a Comment