Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Writing.

I've been making great progress on my writing. I have to re-write a short story to be turned in at the end of November, and I don't know if I'm going to be able to get the changes done in a way that I really want. I want this story to be published because I know the perfect place to send it to and it's one of the better pieces of fiction that I've written.

I have some good ideas for my book, too, that will change the entire first chapter. It'll make things interesting and the book will start in a drastically different way.

3 comments:

  1. Oh please! Make the book interesting! It won't sell well otherwise. :-)
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. This kind of a creative mind facsinates me....writing, composing music....all things that I can not imagine doing.

    GREAT JOB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Write a book about a penguin!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete