Saturday, February 21, 2009

Long time no post

I've been a writing fool! I'm almost at the 50k word mark, but I have a lot of revision to go, and I need to add more scenes to create a fleshed out plot with real conflict.

In other news, I woke up this morning to the maintenance guy at my complex pounding on the door because our hot water heater was leaking into the apartment below us. So we have no hot water until monday or tuesday when the new heater shows up.

I'm running another Serenity campaign, this one is at my house on Saturday nights. Last session was kind of fun, but I wasn't as prepared as I wanted to be, and the players didn't do what I expected them to do, so overall it wasn't one of the better games I've seen. Tonight, though I have a lot of stuff planned that should make the evening a lot of fun. I went and devised some conflict that should make them really think and should make their characters interact a bit more with each other.

It'll be a fun weekend, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment