Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I'm wondering

What shall I do on my vacation? Emily and I are planning on going up to Estes Park, and we'll visit the zoo, and I plan on editing my book some more...but what else should I do? It's less than a week away, and I have some ideas:

I want to pull a video-gaming marathon...play for, like, 24 hours, but I don't have any games that would hold my interest for that long.

I'd like to hang out with some friends, but I don't know who's available to hang out (or what MY schedule will be). That one's a really easy "fix"; I'll just call my friends and see what they're up to.

I want to see a movie or....ten....and I want to drink coffee!

What else?

1 comment:

  1. The best vacations we've ever had were just being spontaneous, enjoying the time together & not having to "do" anything! Relax & take it a day at a time.

    ReplyDelete