Sunday, July 26, 2009

Fun times...

I've been putting together a collection of Star Wars RPG books, and a buddy of mine is moving back to town just in time for me to use them in his game :D. I've been collecting the books, though, because on Labor Day, I plan to run a game in the Knights of the Old Republic era. I've been having a serious blast putting together ideas, and I'm really looking forward to playing in both games!

The Serenity game is...well, it gets delayed almost every week. We really only play once a month anymore because we have to keep rescheduling for one reason or another. Hopefully peoples' schedules will normalize enough for us to get a regular game going again, though, because I'm really liking the way the players are getting along, and the story is intriguing (to me, anyway).

When the Dresden Files RPG is finally released, I think I'm going to mod the rules a little and create a campaign that takes place in the universe that my novel is written in, and then use that story line as back-story for the founding of the capitol and the country in my book. (sorry if that doesn't make a lot of sense) All in all, life is fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment