Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Another mile-marker down

Today I finished another round of editing, and I began the first non-edit read through. I've put it together as a PDF, and over the next day or two (hopefully only one), I'm going to read the entire thing, just to see what really glares at me as needing work. I'll take brief notes to go back and work on later, but that's really all I'm going to do because I need to see how everything fits together when I don't have two or three months between page one and page two hundred forty seven.

In other news. The next step, while I read through the book, is to get some of my friends to read it as quickly, yet thoroughly, as possible to give me feedback, and if all goes well, my November ETC may get moved up to October!

I think that's all.

1 comment:

  1. I find myself with significantly more time on my hands now if you want me to be a reader. It's up to you and whether or not you guys are still talking to me...

    ReplyDelete