Monday, September 14, 2009

A week of productivity

So, last week I finished the revision stage of my book. I have all of the plot points ironed out and in place, and now all that remains is editing. I have a long ways to go before I'm content with the state of the language, mostly because it still feels like I'm telling, not showing. That's coming along, though, and I'm already working on Chapter 4. Yeah! I got three chapters edited last week, too!

In other news, the Beatles Rock Band game is AWESOME! The reason I say that is because, unlike the other Rock Band games, ALL of the songs are GREAT! Rock Band 1 and 2 have, maybe, four songs each that are as great as anything done by the Beatles, and as a result, I don't get bored too easily. I mean, really, why would I want to play a song by the talentless Kirk Cobain when I can belt out Yellow Submarine with a room full of psychotic friends?

Anyway...I have a long ways to go on my book, still, but progress is being made...oh yeah, and I have an idea for a sequel!

Now I have to get ready for my paying job :P

2 comments:

  1. WHO COULD EVER, EVER TOP THE BEATLES SONGS...........??????????
    I say NO ONE............

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Mommy K. I'm so happy for you and your book!

    ReplyDelete