Monday, October 19, 2009

101.9

So I got sick over the weekend. As a result, all of the reading that I intended to do didn't get done. It's kind of hard to proof-read your work when sitting up straight makes you dizzy. Yesterday morning I planned on calling in sick today, but by late afternoon, I decided that I should just go in today. I slept in, of course, just to make sure I got enough rest, but still no writing done.

Am I discouraged? No. Life happens, and I'm still on track to meet my goals. I know when things don't go as planned it's easy to just say, "Well, I give up." I'm not giving up, I'm not depressed, and there's NO WAY that I'm going to let a little fever ruin my book.

So, first thing tomorrow, I'm going to sit down and get back into the editing. Tonight I plan on reading through chapter eight, and then this weekend...who knows. But I'm still on track, and I feel...well, I don't feel like crap the way I did two days ago.

3 comments:

  1. have I mentioned how very proud we are of you?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that you are feeling better.....I guess we would NOT know how good it feels to be well IF we were never yucky....still.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're feeling much better!

    ReplyDelete