Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I swear...

I'm formulating the sneak peak in my brain, I just don't have the time to sit down and write it. At the moment, I'm trying to hustle through to the end of my editing, and I may be done next week! YEAH!!! I actually got two chapters edited in two days, and that was with a full work day at my paying job. I still have the final read-through to finish, of course, but that will be done quickly, and then I get to start writing proposals...

And I've said all of that.

In other news, my grandfather is in the hospital. He came down with pneumonia, a situation that only gets more complicated because of his tumor. I guess he's doing alright, but as time wears on, I see more and more that there's little time left for him. Yeah, he's getting stronger right now, but my only hope at the moment is that when he dies, it will be with as little physical pain as possible. Sometimes I think about it and I get a little sad (like right now), but for the most part I'm at peace. I have a strong faith, and I know where he's going when he dies, so in the end, there's really nothing to be sad about. Yes, he'll be gone, but I'll be joining him some day.

On a happier note, it's snowing! If I'm really lucky, it will snow enough for me to get sent home early tomorrow or Thursday, which will give me time to spend with my wife and work on my book some more. :D

I think that's all I got...yep, nothing else.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you got the Snow Day too.....

    With FAITH we know we have HOPE....LIFE AFTER DEATH FOR ETERNITY.....Shout it from the house top! It is still NOT easy!

    "God is with us, the God of Jacob is our refuge and strenght...." Psalms.

    ReplyDelete