Thursday, October 15, 2009

On Schedule?

Sort of. I'm making great progress despite my body insisting that I go back to sleep every morning. About once a week I manage to get up at five, but lately it's been closer to five thirty or six. Nevertheless, I'm still hitting my target of two chapters a week for editing! Much better than four or one because I'm making steady progress and I'm not ruining the book by overworking myself.

I still need to read through chapters 8-12, but I'll start that on Saturday since Emily is going to spend the day at a friend's baby shower.

I want to update the blog more often, at least until I get my own real website (and who knows when that will be) but I don't really have that much to say beyond what I put up on twitter. I'm sure I can think of something, though, so I'll see you all on Monday.

1 comment: