Friday, October 23, 2009

On second thought...

I don't know, yet, how best to show some previews of my worlds, but I'm trying to work that out. This week at work has been crazy, and finding energy to write has been a challenge. Even though my goal has been two chapters edited per week, my sickness over the weekend, combined with the fact that Chapter 13 proved to be especially challenging means I only got one chapter edited this week. It's alright, though, because I'm going to get two a week for the next three weeks...and then I'll be FINISHED! Then it's time to start writing that all important query letter, and then I send it to agents, and then I become rich and famous....right?...that's how it works, isn't it? You mean I have dues to pay, still? Oh, alright. No rich and famous right away (unless I win the lottery, so to speak), but I WILL rewrite the Flatiron mystery short story I've been working on, and then I'll start on the Sequel to book 1!

And now I need to figure out what to do for supper, and then time for work. :P

2 comments:

  1. Supper...I want supper! Nom nom nom...

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why not you????? Hitting the Literary Jackpot......Why not you???

    ReplyDelete