Friday, October 02, 2009

The work continues.

So, my original goal, two weeks ago, was to edit four chapters a week. I realized, as I suspected I might, that I can't edit that many chapters a week while trying to work a full time job. So, I'm down to two or three a week, depending on how difficult the chapter may be or how exhausted I get.

At the end of each group of four chapters, I'm still going to read through them to make sure they're ready to publish, but I definitely won't be done by the middle of October. November seems like the most reachable goal, now. That still fits into my End of December goal that I set last January!

To anyone who's ever wanted to write a book, here's my advise: do it! It's not easy, and at some point, you may want to throw it out, shave your head, and move to Tibet just to get away from the world, but if you fight through that frustration, eventually you'll get to the point where you love it! Writing is hard work, but with a great deal of dedication (it can't be done without that), you'll be able to accomplish anything...at least on the writing front.

Okay, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment