Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I'm thankful for...

Sleep! And time off this week!

One of the reasons I moved to Portland was so that I wouldn't have to work shows anymore. I know it's part of my job, but it really makes me tired when I have to work a full day on my day off...especially when it runs late into the night.

Fortunately, they don't ask me to do shows very often, and when I do work them, I get paid pretty well!

Let's see, I'm also thankful for my wife, who I absolutely love!

I won't make this into a grocery list of the things I'm thankful for, though. Let's just say that I am extremely blessed, and of the things I could complain about, none of them are work mentioning.

Have a happy Thanksgiving!

And remember, if you participated in NaNoWriMo, your time is almost up! I hope you get that first draft finished :)

1 comment:

  1. "... thankful for my wife, who I absolutely love!" WHOM, not who.

    Love you!
    Editor Mom

    ReplyDelete