Monday, December 14, 2009

Another Monday

Another work week has begun. I'm still editing my query letter, and I think I'm finally making real progress (and I know I've said that several times already). I'm not at all worried about getting the letter out because many agencies close up shop at the end of this week, and they won't start up business again until the new year. So rather than freaking out and trying to get a bunch of letter in the mail by Friday, I've decided to polish the letter and REALLY sit down and write that Flatiron City short story.

This week I also plan on ordering my new muffler so that when my vacation begins I can replace it, and then I get to take the car in to get the oil pan gasket replaced while my laptop goes in to get the optical drive repaired. Things will finally be working properly again :D

I'm not sure what to show you all for the next location preview, but I'm thinking the Archive from my book or possibly the Azure Serpent from Flatiron City. I'll mull it over for a while, though.

Alright, now I have to get back to that pesky query letter. One more sentence, a post on the forum for critique, and then I think it's finished.

3 comments:

  1. You know, out of all the electronics and machines that have broken in the past month, you can be grateful for one thing...

    At least I'm still in one piece!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOT ! as your wife would say...

    ReplyDelete