Monday, December 07, 2009

What a Weekend!

Okay, not really that exciting. But Emily and I got all of our Christmas and birthday shopping done for this month!

In slightly annoying news, I found out that, not only do I need to replace the muffler on my car (which I can do by myself), I also have a leaky oil pan which needs to be fixed or replaced. That thing just won't stop breaking.

I did get some cool stuff for my birthday, though! (I know, my birthday isn't until tomorrow.)

I don't have much else to talk about today. The querying thing is still moving ahead steadily, and I'm already working on the outline for my second book. Other than that, it's life as usual.

I know that's a bit disappointing, so I'll try to give you guys a couple more updates this week.

2 comments:

  1. Disappointing? Never! "Life as usual" is a good thing ~ that means progress & adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY......TOMORROW! So glad you are my 'son' now too....

    ReplyDelete