Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Overwhelmed in thought

I have too many things working through my brain at once. I'm trying to finish up that query letter, and I've been working on the Flatiron City short story all morning. I'm also distracted by things that I need to do around the apartment before I have people over...on Thursday. Thing I really should have done over the weekend, but that's beside the point. I feel particularly ADD this morning, simply because I can't focus on one thought at a time.

On the bright side, I've made some real progress on my projects! I also have a printer (thanks mom!), and I got a new ink cartridge for it last night. That means I don't have to send queries out to JUST the agents who accept e-queries. I can snail-mail them in!

Sadly, I am out of coffee. I also have things to do before I can go to work, so I'm going to get to those things.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! Out of coffee? This is a serious problem...

    ReplyDelete