Friday, March 05, 2010

Friday Update

Oofda. I worked on my synopsis again today, and I'm really glad I looked it over. I managed to cut some worthless information out of it (worthless for the specific purposes of the synopsis). Now I just need a couple of folks on the forums to look it over and let me know what might be wrong with it.

The problem I've run into there is that, for ever person who gives me great advise, there's at least one person who HAS to tell me why I shouldn't be writing, whether it's why I need to hold off on the synopsis, hold off on the querying process altogether, or whatever. And they never tell me what I need to do to fix my synopsis. They just preach at me. Feels like I'm just wasting my breath by asking for help, sometimes.

Ho hum. Just a minor annoyance that kinda gets old when I really need help.

Oh, and Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is awesome. So I'm going to try to play that a bit this weekend :D

1 comment:

  1. Yuck, preaching.

    I don't know if you are familiar with Kristan Hoffman, but you should definitely read her latest entry. She's a fantastic fiction writer too, by the way, but I find her blog a lot easier to read than most.

    ReplyDelete