Thursday, March 25, 2010

Grrr...

So yesterday was CRAZY busy. I was by myself at work all day, and I knew that would happen, so I slept in yesterday morning. After all, I had to be able to think, and at 5 in the morning, I can't really do that. I barely had time to sit down for a lunch yesterday, and when I got home, I was too tired to move.

This morning, I planned on getting back into the query process, but, of course, we live in Colorado, and it snowed the other day. Since my wife didn't work yesterday, the snow behind her car never got cleared (we live in an apartment). I spent most of the morning helping her to get out and on her way to work today.

So that's why I didn't update yesterday, and why I won't get a query letter out today. Don't get my wrong, though. I like being busy at work! It means I still have a job, and it means that the day goes faster!

In other news...you know how I said the other day that I've never been able to think of a good urban fantasy plot? Yeah...I figured one out. I'm going to start working on that in the near future. And it's not like anything I've ever read. Not that THAT's saying much, but I worked at a bookstore for years and never heard of anything quite like this. That's not me being egotistical, it's just me hoping that there ISN'T anything out there like this because, if it's done right, it will have a better chance of selling :D

Anyway, I need to try to finish breakfast and then get to work. I shall endeavor to have an update tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment