Friday, March 12, 2010

It's coming back

One of my beta readers just sent me feedback, and it's looking good! There are some things that were mentioned that I believe I'll change, but I want to wait until I hear back from my other beta readers before I move in that direction.

The really bright side to this is that the reader did like my story. Even complimented it. It proves to me that I'm not just wasting my time :D

Unfortunately, waking up this morning was nearly impossible to do, so now I won't be able to get much work done before I have to go to the day job. I do have a few ideas of what I can do, though.

Have a great weekend, everyone. On Monday, I'm not sure what I'm going to talk about, but I think I'm going to start calling it my column, rather than the topic of the week. Ah well. See you Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment