Friday, April 09, 2010

Friday Update

I've had a successful week. I got a new chapter written for Defender of the Crown, made some edits to part of the manuscript, and figured out some places to improve the overall story. I'm still waiting for specific notes from Todd, but that isn't keeping me from doing more work.

I had something else I wanted to talk about, too, but I'm so tired that I can't remember what it was. If I remember it, I'll try to get it up on Monday.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're making progress Giles, congrats! And thanks for sharing.

    Shameless promotion:

    I have an awesome guest post today on my blog by Cole Gibsen.

    This one is pure query/submission gold folks in which she shares the ACTUAL query that landed her an agent and the correspondence that ensued.

    Please stop by to read, comment and follow.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete