Friday, April 16, 2010

The Typically Small Friday Update

I got a lot done in the book this week. Only a few more small things to do, which I'll work on this evening and/or this weekend and/or on Monday.

Another update from work...it's not looking as good as I thought. I'm probably going to have a lot more time to work on my writing (though only for a couple of months at the most....I hope). I'm looking for ways to incorporate that into a full-time job. Something I can do aside from getting a book published. Unfortunately, since I don't have a degree, I don't expect anyone to hire me until I can prove that people like what I write.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do, yet, but any suggestions on how to generate an audience and topics that you might want me to talk about are appreciated.

I'm getting a minor headache, so I'm going take something for it and go get ready for work. Have a good weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on all the progress with your book Giles.

    You have a great weekend too!

    Today's guest blogger is Rachel Alpine!

    ReplyDelete