Friday, April 30, 2010

Work work work

I love the fact that I have an income...meager though it may be. I just hate losing momentum on my book. I have to work today, and the nature of this job is almost certain to leave me exhausted when I get home. I also have to work tomorrow, Sunday, and Monday...which is great because I need the work, but...you know...my writing.... .

Happy weekend! I look forward to sharing a scene from my new book with you all! (It's not a spoiler, it's just funny...in my opinion.)

2 comments:

  1. Work sucks. Necessary evil. One day we will be paid to write, and then it won't be like working at all!

    Today's guest blogger is The Alliterative Allomorph!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Giles. Just found your blog - nice! I can *totally* relate about the work-killing-MS-momentum thing. I'm a freelancer and it KILLS me to have to block out whole days to write, say, brochure copy. Or press releases when I want to be crushing my way through Chapter Eleven. See? I'm supposed to be working right now...

    ReplyDelete