Thursday, May 13, 2010

Frustration

Writing queries is frustrating. I'm finally getting it, and when I finish this letter, it will replace the synopsis from the "pages" sidebar. I'll even put it up on the front page! But for now, I have to sit on my hands to keep from THROWING MY COMPUTER AT THE WALL! I'm not a violent person, I just get really frustrated when I try to think and my brain refuses to work with me.

Despite all of that, I'm moving forward. It's uphill, and I think the hill is made of molasses, but I will eventually get there.

Question: What frustrates you the most about the writing process?

2 comments:

  1. I know the feeling. I took a six year hiatus from writing (and reading for the most part), just got busy with other things and forgot about it. Now all my writing feels like writing though molasses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck on your query!

    ReplyDelete