Wednesday, June 09, 2010

At last!

I got this version of the WiP done...and it's just over 45k words! :D That's 1k over my original goal (even though I want it to be longer...and it will be after I finish polishing it). Anyway, I got the latest edition off to my beta readers, and now I will take the rest of the week off from this project, send out a few query letters (maybe), clean the apartment, read more of Todd's WiP, and work the day job.

Speaking of the day job, I get to work a half day today, and then I'll be in all day Friday for a local show. After that, Emily and I are driving up to South Dakota to deliver equipment to a client up there. I'm SO happy that my wife is out of school for the summer because I didn't really want to make that drive by myself :)

The only bummer to this delivery is that I need to figure out a way to catch the England vs. US World Cup game on Saturday. I may check with my boss and see if it's alright if I stop along the way back to watch the game. Otherwise I need to see if someone will DVR it for me.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting this round of editing done. Have fun on your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray! I shall read it today while you are at work. :)

    ReplyDelete