Monday, June 28, 2010

Monday Monday Monday!

I love editing... sometimes. Today, however, I'm working on a couple of difficult chapters. Five really got me stuck, but I worked through it. Now six is giving me the same problems, and it's too hot to think. I'd love to just power through it, like I did with one through four, but that would end badly.

I have very little to say today, and I don't know what I'm going to talk about this week, but everyone should try to have a great week! Do something fun, and do something productive. If both of those turn out to be the same activity, then that's awesome!

Personally, I think my wife and I will go on a bike ride today. Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Bike ride sounds great.
    sometimes I want to power through a revision, and occasionally it works, occasionally it doesn't.
    I'm right with you there though--still revising myself.
    Have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete