Friday, June 25, 2010

TGI Frickin' F

I tell you what, I am VERY grateful for the extra work this week at my day job. I honestly did not expect to work much this week, and next week really could be slow. The only down side is that, with the three baseball games my buddy took my wife and me to, I didn't have ANY energy or free time. So I couldn't get up early to work on my book.

I did get almost half of chapter 5 edited, but next week I'll be back at it. I have another work day today, and it may only be a half day, but I have too much to catch up with to bother sitting down to edit... especially when I'm still so groggy I'd probably ruin the chapter rather than fix it.

1 comment:

  1. enjoy the serendipity of the spontaneous adventures! that will give you renewed perspective and a fresh mind for writing. go with rather than fighting it.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete