Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Tuesday Trip!

A group of us went up to a park in the mountains this afternoon. We had hot dogs and bratwursts! Now, I know what you're thinking. "Giles, don't you have editing to do?"

Well, yes! And I got chapter 8 finished. And I got started on 9. Things are coming together.

I'm also excited because we planned a camping trip for July 12. I ratcheted up the intensity on my self-imposed deadline to be finished with this round of editing before that day. No matter what. That means I have to stay up late if that's what it takes. Work weekends, if I need to. And I'm still going to get daily blog posts up, and go to work when they call me in.

Anyway, Hell's Kitchen is on... so I'll see you all tomorrow :)

1 comment:

  1. I love hearing the excitement in your voice! I love that you are determined, focused & persistent ... yet take time for fun & relaxation.

    You are a wonderful young man ... & I love your wife too!

    ReplyDelete