Tuesday, July 06, 2010

As related to yesterday...

Yesterday I talked about causes. If you're thinking of supporting any cause, especially one that helps those who need food, clothing, medicine, water, and education, here are a three organizations I recommend:

The Red Cross
Feed the Children
Compassion International

There are many, MANY other organizations out there, so do your research before you decide where to give (if you decide). One of the biggest reasons I suggest these three is because of their reputations for getting the donations where they're supposed to go. Compassion, especially, gives $1 for ever $1 you donate to the exact place you specify. My wife an I sponsor a child through them, and we've never been disappointed by their openness and honesty.

No comments:

Post a Comment