Thursday, July 29, 2010

Politics?

As I've said earlier, I don't want to make my blog political. However, regardless of where you stand on the issues, this election (in the US) is going to be very important. I know voting isn't until November, but now is the time to start looking over the issues and learning where your candidates stand.

I'm going to post this a couple more times before voting day because I know a lot of people (especially in my generation) don't really care. I just want every citizen to take this responsibility seriously. Don't just vote on one issue, don't just go down party lines. Please look at what matters to you, look at it closely, and then vote.

That's all I have to say today :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Giles. I tend to be of the opinion that the people are damned if we do and damned if we don't, but I DO vote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tend to agree, but I'm also of the opinion that if anyone wants to complain about this government, they should at least be involved :)

    ReplyDelete