Monday, July 12, 2010

Proofread!

Okay, not really. I'm going to start proofreading next week. This week I'll be working a lot, and Emily and I need to finish cleaning up the apartment on the days I have off. I was supposed to go camping this week, but the guy I was going to go with had to work. We're delaying the trip to next week... assuming I'm not working, which is a distinct possibility with how much I'm working this week.

I'm pretty annoyed at the Netherlands for losing the world cup. Stupid Spain. But I'll get over it. My favored teams were the US and England, anyway.

I just can't get over how excited I am to be finished with my book, though. I'm surprised at how little my beta readers thought I needed change. And I made some improvements from my own perspective, too. I'm looking forward to writing the synopsis and query letter soon!

That's about all I have today.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Giles! I hope the querying goes well for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! I can't imagine how you must feel. Since I've never finished anything :(

    ReplyDelete