Thursday, August 12, 2010

Sleep Deprived and Needing to Edit

Yesterday I did a little bit of work on my synopsis, but what I spent most of the day on was my QUERY LETTER! I've gotten some great feedback on it so far, and while I'm tempted to send it out today, I'm going to wait until I have my synopsis closer to completion. And I want to triple check to make sure the query letter is ready to go.

I don't know where I'm going to work on my stuff today, but I know I NEED to get out of the house. I didn't get enough sleep last night, and unless I intend on napping on the couch all day, I need to go somewhere.

Soon I'll put together an excerpt for all of you to read, and when the query is done, I'll post that, too.

Oh yeah, yesterday I formatted the book! (I write it on my Mac, but since Pages doesn't export well, I always do the final format in Word on my PC. It's a lengthy process that needed to be done, so I did it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment